This position can be part or full time.
The Marketing Coordinator will assist with copywriting, email marketing, social media, digital strategy, client relations and supporting special projects as assigned. The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator who is organized, creative, and familiar with current marketing best practices and trends.
- Brainstorms campaign marketing strategy
- Creates email marketing campaigns
- Work in Google Analytics and Ads
- Work in various social platforms and Ads
- Act as project manager
- Edits copy and copywrites on behalf of team members as needed
- Other relevant tasks as assigned
Qualifications / Skills:
- Google experience
- Familiarity with social media
- Email marketing
- Verbal communication
- Video is a plus
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com!